Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Republicans for Hillary

I am very surprised today that Hillary won both Ohio and Texas. I thought that Obama had the nomination locked up, but low and behold he lost. I think Hillary needs to thank the Republicans. I have been listening to Rush Limbaugh and Laura Ingraham on the radio lately and they have been encouraging Republicans in Ohio and Texas to vote for Hillary. The reason is simple, Rush believes that McCain can beat Hillary, but he is not so sure that he can beat Obama. So they are doing all they can to make Hillary the Democratic nomination. From what I can tell in both Ohio and Texas you can vote for either Republican or Democrat in the primaries. You just have to declare before you vote and since the Republican nomination was pretty much locked up many choose to vote for Hillary. I don't know if I could do it; I guess if it was for the greater good. Is it really going to help? Or do we face another nightmare because if this plan works Hillary could be president? They had people on the radio calling in saying that this was wrong, that Rep. should stick to their own party and that this was voter fraud. I don't think it is voter fraud if they have open polling. I also don't think it is wrong, I think it is smart. It will be interesting to see if it works.

No comments: