Saturday, June 07, 2008

Indiana Flooding - Convention Implications?

I am sending my first post via email, typing on my pda's tiny keypad.

Currently I am crammed in a church van coming back from Indy on I-65 to Evansville via Louisville. We went to Indy to do some block parties for Indy Crossover. This morning we got dumped on, I heard that we got 10 in in a matter of a couple of hours. Indy and the surrounding areas are in a state of emergency. I-65 north was closed and I-70 was also closed with a detour around the flooded area. We must have seen a hundred State Police. I heard that they were shutting down Edinburgh and the towns around. The exit south of Edinburgh was completely under water. I wonder was this will do to the convention. I am traveling back to Indy tomorrow if the roads are open. If you are traveling any road to Indy check the road closure report over at www.in.gov/indot.

Also please pray for these poor people that are flooded tonight. See you at the convention hopefully.

No comments: