Wednesday, April 02, 2008

How Stupid Are April Fool's Jokes?

Okay, enough with the April fools jokes. From now on, lets just assume what every anyone says on April 1st is false. Yesterday, I watched one of my favorite shows PTI on ESPN; Tony and Michael tried to get people to believe that the NCAA ruled that Kansas and Davidson would replay the last 16 seconds of their game last weekend because a play should have fouled. I believed this for a few seconds, but then found it to be too crazy even for the NCAA. My wife on the other hand, believed it for the full 1 min. and 30 seconds they talked about the story. Here is the video.

I also received an email about Google's new free TiSP (Toilet Internet Service Provider). Now we all know Google is notorious for April fool's jokes and hoaxes (here is a list). I like a joke as good as the next person, but come on, don't you think it is time to end the April Fool's Jokes. They are corny and predictable. Okay, enough, I just had to get that off my chest.

No comments: