Thursday, July 07, 2005

Dancing with the Who?

Has anyone seen this new Dancing with the Stars show on ABC. I haven't, but apparently 15.5 million people did last week. This show came in second place in the rating behind the Pistons and Spurs championship game. I don't understand what the interest is with seeing "stars", and I use that phrase very loosely, dance around on stage in a contest. You can see Trista (Bachelorette), Evander Holyfield (Boxer), John O'Hurley (Seinfeld), and many other "stars" cutting a rug. Please can someone tell me why this is such a good show, I just don't get it. Go rent the last season of CSI or Alias on DVD instead of forcing your self to watch this junk.

1 comment:

dc said...

Dude, I like never watch TV, so I dont know any of these famous people. Sarah and I were watching E the other day in bed, and I swear I dont know what happened to all the famous people that used to be famous.
So how're you liking he programming on Logos?