Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Back From Camp

We just got back from camp on Friday and I did absolutely nothing this weekend. You may or may not understand this, but after camp I was exhausted. I was able to rest this weekend, but now I have a cold, which probably is a result of not sleeping enough and not eating right last week. Anyway, camp was a blast. We had several of our students become believers, or recommit their lives to Christ. It was amazing, God moved in a mighty way. The job now is to enter into an intense disciplship period. I think they have realized the need for other Christian friend for encouragement and the need to witness to their friends. I am now praying that camp will not be a "spiritual high", but a life changing event. Check out our student website and the Lift website for pictures and updates. Since I have been out of it last week, I don't really have anything insightful to say about the world. I have to catch up on news, sport (Cubs, NASCAR), and everyone's blog. Thanks to all those that prayed for us.
This is my favorite pic. Matt, a new believer, worshiping God

No comments: