Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Been Awhile

So it has been a while since I posted anything here. I know that you probably don't want to here it, but I have been really busy. I went back to school to finish my master's degree. I forgot how much work it is and I am only taking two classes. We also found out that we are going to have another child in April. I can't wait for that, I don't know if I want it to be a boy or a girl, I guess that is why God picks the gender for us. Anyway, I hope to be posting more often, when I have something to say here are some quick thoughts on what I wanted to post in the last month but never did.

1. I love Sarah Palin - I love that John Mccain picked here as his running mate.

2. Stuff about Fantasy Football - That will probably be discussed on my sports blog.

3. I can't believe that the Media is giving Barack Obama a free pass and sticking to Mccain/Palin.

4. I followed Lost at ComicCon a lot this year and can't wait for the new season, I have been listening several lost podcast to keep up on the lastest news.

5. I am enjoying the new show Fringe by Lost creator J.J. Abrams.

I know there is more, but I can't think of it, anyway I have lot to say and now to time to write it down, but I hope to be doing more blogging in the future. I know, I hate when people say that too.

No comments: